DONATION DROP OFF SCHEDULE
We CAN accept the following items:
- Electronics (only if you have tested them at home)
- Lamps (if they work)
- Kitchen ware
(plates, utensils, pots and pans if they are not rusted and they must be in good condition to sell)
- Home Décor: framed pictures, posters, curtains, mirrors, knick-knacks, etc.
- Antiques and Collectibles.
- Toys, Games, Stuffed Animals.
- Pet Items
- Gardening Tools
- Books, Records, CDs
- Linens (curtains, bedding, etc.)
- Furniture in good condition (based on space available in storage unit)
or if you can hold on until day of yard sale and deliver to us at the site.
- Baby/Young Children's clothing - in good condition.
We CANNOT accept these items:
Adult Clothes, Shoes, Large Kitchen Appliances, Televisions, Computers, Printers, Weapons,
NOTE: If you have any clothes that are brand new with tags and they may do well in an auction or album we post on Facebook, please email us at email@example.com
For large pieces of furniture, we have limited space at storage but if you are willing to take photos and send to us we could list items in an album on our Facebook page and indicate proceeds donated to Sparkle Cat Rescue.
WANT TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP AT OUR YARD SALE?
PLEASE CONTACT US AT SPARKLECATRESCUE@GMAIL.COM
WE ARE IN NEED OF:
SORTERS/PRICERS PRIOR TO THE YARD SALE AT OUR STORAGE UNIT
VOLUNTEERS TO LOAD U HAUL DAY BEFORE YARD SALE (2-3 HOURS)
VOLUNTEERS TO UNLOAD TRUCK EARLY MORNING OF YARD SALE
VOLUNTEERS FOR 2-3 HOUR SHIFTS DAY OF YARD SALE
VOLUNTEERS TO HELP CLEAN UP AFTER THE YARD SALE