Interested in adopting a Sparkle kitty? Apply via our website. Once your application has been approved, we will contact you to set up a meet 'n' greet.
Sparkle Cat Rescue is proud to be partners with Pet Smart Charities.
The adoption fees are currently $75 cats 1 year and older & $85 kittens up to 1 year of age.
Adopt a pair and deduct $10 from the adoption donation. Adoption fees are non-refundable after 14 days.
Please note we ALWAYS take our cats back if they do not work out in the home. We strive to find lifetime commitments for our kitties, who have been loved and well-taken care of by their foster families.
The adoption fee includes a combo test for FIV and FeLV, deworming, flea preventative applied while in foster care, kitten boosters (series of three) or adult FVRCP vaccination, rabies vaccination, spay/neuter, microchip (we use 24 PetWatch).
As part of the adoption process, Sparkle Cat Rescue requires:
- A complete adoption application submitted via our website or at an adoption event. We do not do same-day adoptions.
- Adopters must be 21 years of age.
- Landlord approval for all applicants leasing or renting their home.
- All adopters must sign a contract agreeing they will not declaw their cat or physically alter their cats in any way.
- We reserve the right to perform a home visit prior to adoption approval.
- All cats must be INDOOR cats only.
- You must be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet for the entire life of that animal.
- All current pets (cats, dogs) must be current on their vaccinations.
- Adopter must own a cat carrier. All cats must be transported in a pet carrier.
Adoption fees may be paid via cash, check or via our website through the 'donate' tab - only after the meet n greet has taken place AND adoption approved!
LEONARDO is a shy but oh so handsome boy. Rescued as a kitten July 2017 with 24 other kittens at a property in Liberty, NC. Of the 25 kittens rescued, only five are still waiting to be adopted. (Leonardo, Mimosa, Birdy, Jacob and Lola). Leonardo (nickname Leo or LeLe) is too shy for the standard meet n greet and will need a patient and calm home and possibly being adopted with one of his buddies. No children or busy households for him Birdy is behind Leo in the larger photo. BIRDY is a little shy too.
MOJO & MOO MOO are brothers that need to be adopted together. They were rescued from a car engine August 9, 2017 when they were about 6 weeks old. They have been in foster care together so long that they would miss each other terribly if they do not go together.